family

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook

Monday, September 5, 2011

Conversation skill is improving



Well this last weekend it was Fathers Day. Mark did go off to work as usual so it gave Ryan and I some time to finish off our presents for him.

Ryan did a huge impressive drawing after lots of encouragement that it was for Daddy and i wrote down 100 reasons why we love him and put it in a jar for him. He gets to randomly pick some out of the jar whenever he wants when he needs reminding how much Ryan and I love him. I think he did like it at this was his face.
We had some yummy dinner that I made, coca-cola chicken and Potato Gratin with minted peas. Of course Macky was there making sure he was included in the festivities. Or rather hovering near ryans chair incase he dropped his dinner cheeky monkey
Then decided to have a real good day off chatting so i grabbed the camera to record his awesome personal language

Please click here for video

All in all a awesome day

Today i am glad for my awesome family

1 comment:

Please feel free to speak your mind hehe