
Now before everyone says "You've never given him iceblock before why not?" Well people my son till this point did not like iceblocks. He always gave them back to whoever gave him one and says "Ta" which in his language is no thankyou lovely kind person i would not like this thankyou. Yea we working on that haha.
Anyway I managed to get a photo of him but because it wasnt so clear I also took a video of my little monkey. He thought it was absolutly yummy and im pretty sure it helped his teeth, poor little man is teething again :(
As you can see by the awesome smile on his face he thoroughly enjoyed that haha. Heres also a video of him after eating it telling me all about it and showing me his tongue. His new discovery. He keeps touching it haha.
Click here for Ryans first iceblock
Ryan has changed his favorite toy (again lol) This time its a little machine that has A-Z, 1-10, a cat, dog, bird and frog. Its also has 6 different options to play through everytime you push a button. It can read out a word that corresponds to the letter, or just the letter, makes the animal noises, counts to 10 (obviously). But instead of blabbing about i'll show you aye :P
And heres a current photo of my gorgeous boy, you know why its up? Coz its my blog and I want it to be up haha
Yes i know hes gorgeous :))) Hes starting to talk heaps. Lots of new words coming out and also managing to copy a lot of words that we say. This morning I was talking about Breakfast and as I said the word about 2 seconds later my little dude pipped up "Breakfast" Yay clever boy!!
And I'd like to also announce on my blog that last night the All Blacks WON against Tonga!! Yay go all blacks. Mostly its down to Dan Carter. He has the record of the most goals. Not that im super clued up on Rugby, but the news hasnt stopped talking about it haha. We even have a match up here in Whangarei so we all have a little Cup Fever. This is what they are playing for
We had a amazing Fireworks display, the biggest ever in NZ. And a beautiful opening Ceremony. Makes you proud to be a Kiwi. I skyped my Mother after I had sent her the Opening Ceremony in a video. She was crying. Aww mum its ok :))
TODAY IM GLAD THAT WE WON AGAINST TONGA!!! GO THE ALL BLACKS!






Awww what a cutie lol bouncing away :) yipee :)
ReplyDeletehehe that video is cute as:) i was hoping to see him enjoying the iceblock not the aftermath lol...clever boy pointing to face bits ryan and yup eyes hide aye?
ReplyDelete