
Things im loving April 2014
Ive seen a lot of people lately posting things they love per month, so I have decided to jump on the band wagon and do the same. Us new zealanders are followers lol what can I say.
1. My new Garnier Bb cream.
Ive used this before but since stepping up my morning routine of beauty care ive realised how awesome it is. It covers really well if i dont want to wear foundation but also works well below makeup.
2. My new E.l.f. Eye brow kit.
I adore this. At the moment my eyebrows are quite patchy, just wont behave and i dont have the time or finances to be real to go and get them shaped, so this little product is a life saver. It comes in 3 shades. Mine is medium, as normally im a brunette especially in Winter when im lucky if Sun even comes out where i live
3. My just bought and only used once (but already love it) hair leave in conditioner. Schwartzkopf Ultimate Repair.
I just spray this through my ends and half way of my hair and leave it. Dont even brush it through i feel it doesnt need it. It smells gorgeous as it has Moroccan Oil in it. Really affordable too. $6 at the warehouse in NZ.
4. My animals are just too awesome atm.
I have a lot of animals. Ive always wanted to have animals when i was growing up and the only time I didnt was when i attended Boarding School. Although the school had animals. I had a bunny but definitely not as many as I do now.
Macky the Shihtzu x Maltese Dog
Alley the Domestic Short Hair Cat
Mister the Grey part persian part Devil cat (he rips up my neighbours house and curtains lol)
Ronnie & Gaz - My Male Cream Rats
And 2 aquariums full of fish.
Most of the time the house lives in harmony with itself. The dog handles the scraps he gets from the cats, the cats leave the rats alone as they know they will get in trouble if they do anything.
5. My 4 year olds new hair cut.
I put it off till the point he was telling me he needed a hair cut haha. In my defense i dont think i wanted him to look all grown up after i did it last time. But this time it looks really good, yes my baby definitely isnt a baby anymore, but hes still my baby and so gorgeous
Its the start of Easter here, will be doing the Easter bunny treasure hunt Sunday as its the best day for us, but of course our Monkey has already had his fair share of chocolate and hot cross buns.
Happy Easter!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to speak your mind hehe