family

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 7 #100happydays

I have to admit today I struggled for the first time since starting this challenge to find something that made me happy today.
My day started badly by taking a nasty fall outside on the deck.  My dog had managed to tangle himself round the outside table.  When I freed him I slipped and fell on my lower back. 
But the little things sometimes make me happy too and so today is a little happy moment.
I'm mainly a coffee girl but I do love my energy drinks like  V. Today mark bought me a new design on the blue V. Plastic bottle instead of can.  And yes judge all you want lol but it's made me happy. 
Not easy after my start of clumsy aerobics.
Hoping tomorrow is easier.
Thanks for reading
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to speak your mind hehe