
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my weekends. Let me explain...my other half owns a cafe. Anyone who works in Hospitality knows that Saturdays and Sundays can be one of the busiest days of all week. So Mister 4 and I are at home together over the weekend without my other half. Its hard, we dont get to go have drinks with our friends Fridays nights, as we have to be up at 6am the next morning.
So our weekends are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. On those days I usually do some baking, reading and mainly love spending time with the other half. He has a busy job and i really do miss him over the week. So i think im safe when i tie these 2 days in together for my happiness post.
I baked and cooked yum meals for him.
We watched Wrestling together, went out and did our bits and pieces and just enjoyed the time as a Family.
The other happiness post I have to add is that I finally decided I love the Game of Thrones Book so much i needed to own it. So went to MIGHTY APE and bought it for a cheap price of $12.49 including post. It took 5 days to arrive, not impressed, meant to be overnight so of course my face was quite expressive when it finally arrived
Thanks for reading
xoxox



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to speak your mind hehe