
Well i havent blogged in awhile, my excuse is that its been gorgeous weather again after having a nasty near week of freezing cold raining yuck. Really thought it wasnt going to stop for awhile. We even had snow in Whangarei, just on the hill tops mind you, i myself only got this. I recorded a video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxvI8jd_e24 CLICK HERE
My boy has grown up so much, hes now in size 2 tshirts which is just crazy and starting to really look grown up. Mummy loves you my little bubba
A friend of mine Sharlene has sold me some new toys for Ryan. He has a really awesome Christmas pressie which is a toy portable tool set, but I also bought some cars for him as he really does like Cars. Here he is playing with "Mater" who is a Truck in the movie Cars if you didnt know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b71mhjSLHSA CLICK HERE
And for the people that dont know what "Mater" looks like heres a picture


Awww what a cutie, before you no it he will be 21!! Hehe I like Mater... cars 2 was way better :)
ReplyDeletehehe cute:)
ReplyDelete