
This is Anne-Marie Stannard, also known as my birth mother. I prefer to call her Baby carrier.
So this is how it started, I think blogging about it might help me finally get over some issues I have with the whole situation and might help me close this chapter. Reasoning follows below. Now this wont be a long post and for those who get upset easily dont read on.
I was born on the 31st of October. Anne-Marie was only 18 and my birth Father who I will refer to as Shamus (his name) was 21. Theres all kinds of stories from Anne-Marie about how Shamus threw her down the stairs when she was pregnant with me, and how Shamus used to go out every night and cheat on her while she stayed home. Mmm 2 sides to every story there.
Anyways, born on the 31st, Shamus apparently wasnt even there, or left shortly after I arrived but Anne-Marie decided she wanted to leave and go to the party too, so promptly she walked out of the hospital without me. It was only when the nurse chased her and handed me to her that she remembered I exsisted.
The next 3 months must of been pure hell for me because my adoptive parents when they adopted me after I was removed from Anne-Maries care were told that I was left to cry for hours on end, while Anne-Marie and Shamus went off to party. how can you do that to a baby?
Anyway wont go deep down into the situation then, as its over, but I was adopted by a lovely Husband and Wife (my awesomness parents) and slowly they helped me get over the abuse. Even though i was a only a baby being left to cry had left a huge impact on me and it took me years to finally sleep properly.
At 6 years old I met Anne-Marie again. I was 6, we were in London. My Mum decided that she wanted me and Anne-Marie to meet up again.
We look pretty happy then I guess. But her true self came out when I went to give her a chance at showing me she did care when I went over to see her in australia when i was 18.
This are just a few pointers of what she did
- Lost the plot one night and stabbed her boyfriend in the shower at 3am one morning. She rang me screaming omg shannon ive stabbed him what do i do? Luckily she hadnt really caused major harm, just some nasty scratches on his face and hands from trying to protect himself and a nasty gash on his side.
- Tried to steal my then husband from me. Also got my then husband drinking even more than he already did.
- She stalked me
- She gave me Class A drugs
- She tried to prostitute me out when she was in Auckland to get drugs
- She took me to a Gang's Hideout where all these tough as Gang members were
- She tried to strangle me
- shes threatned me
The list goes on. The similar things happend to this girl
This is my beautiful now 15 year old sister. She went through a similar experience with Anne-Marie in regards to keeping her. Anne-Marie this time managed to hold on to my sister for 6 years. She still gets supervised visits. But when Aleisha turned a teenager so about 3 years ago she developed a very strong hate against Anne-Marie and now wants nothing to do with her.
So I am now finally making the same step as my little sister. Im forgetting about Anne-Marie and all the horrors and nightmares that come attached to my name. My Parents are my adoptive parents as far as im concerned. They raised me, they gave me the best in life they could give me and the best of all, they gave me a better lifestyle than what i could of been offered if the neighbours next door hadnt of heard my cries most nights when i was a baby and called CYFS.
So bye Anne-Marie, you will never read this as you have no access to my blog. I cant think of anything nice to say to you at the moment so im just going to end it there.
To people that have gotten to the bottom of this post, thanks for sticking with me and reading about a subject that still affects me to this day





OMG wow, thanks for sharing hunni, that is one strong thing you have just done...goodbye anne-marie you can leave this lovely person alone...
ReplyDeleteLove ya shannon, you are a wonderful person and we have your awesome adootive parents for that
xx
You are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have my own mother issues (which pale in comparison with yours)
'hugs'
wow! She sounds awful. Sometimes its just best to move on and leave these sorts of people behind in life. Don't let her ruin any more of your life.
ReplyDeletewow this is powerful, have you had any issues yourself with raising your son??? i only ask as you have said you have some mental health issues in your blog. Sometime even unintentionally history has a habit of repeating its self...... i say this as i have found this in my own life. All the best, you sound like you need it
ReplyDelete