
Well as people know who read this blog, one of them being my own mother lol. Hi Mum! Sometimes i get unwell with my mental health and things to go on hold for awhile. This is kinda what it looks like in cartoon form anway lol. Just to make it look funny
I also had a birthday on the 31st of October. Yes incase anyone just thought "Ooooh shes born on Halloween" you are correct. I mean have a think about it, its the coolest day to be born if you have a mental health problem lol. No party this year, next year though will be a entirely new story. I will be 30 and i want a party haha.
I like this idea as a costume
Anyway, got some photos to put up of what ive been doing lately if you feel like reading it. My darling friend Sharlene has been getting on my case to write my blog again and i must admit i did enjoy it so off i go to edit some photos coz wow ive got heeeeeaps lol.
Oh Id also like to publicly thank my parents for all the AWESOME PRESENTS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY.
Mum and Dad, thanks so much for all the awesome presents, everything has made me smile so much, you are the best and i looooove you so so much








glad to hear you are going to get writing again:) im sure its calming and helps alot:) as you can get anything down
ReplyDelete