
Well lately Ive been trusting my dog Macky to sleep in the lounge, he likes lying on my mink blanket next to the pillow i lean on in the evening when Im on the internet. This particular morning it was cold and this is how I found my fur baby.
We had decided to go with my friend and her little boy to Chipmunks and we were to meet up at 10am which meant Ryan wasnt getting his usual 10am nap. At 9am Ryan started to get a bit grumpy so I got out his computer. Its says the letter A-Z, 1-10, musical sounds, animal sounds, its pretty good. Ryan got it for his last birthday, but he was still just a little young and a little rough with it.
Then it was off to Chipmunks to meet Ryans friend and his mum. They had a blast, the Whangarei Chipmunks isnt too bad and Ryan was very brave considering he has a bit of a fear of heights. He had a lot of encouragement from me so was quite content with doing a lot of the activities, even climbed up 2 stories and went down a huge steep slide laughing.
Then of course out came the I must tidy Ryan and after I went and sat down with my friend I found Ryan walking around with a broom and a shovel sweeping up. There was nothing there really but he was still keen on sweeping.
When we got home both Ryan and myself had a well deserved nap and then Ryan reached a new milestone that evening. Ryan used to be terrified of the shower, didnt matter if encouragement, distraction, getting him to hold it, checking the tempreture, he just screamed. Then I got quite a nasty power bill so baths need to be cut a bit, not completly as he does love them. But he is actually coping here in these photos so im so proud.

Awww cute, I dont blame him I hate heights too haha and what a cute little man.. yay go him 4 a shower :) That water likes look sand, how cool lol
ReplyDeletelooks like* DOH!!
ReplyDeletewhat a day, yay for the new milestones today and yay for the shower...
ReplyDelete