
Oh wow the first Christmas for me that has virtually past in a massive blur. Great fun the whole way through as I slowly get through post by post but hope you guys will enjoy reading. Will try to keep it short as otherwise it will take me ages to get through them all haha.
Well Christmas Eve. Mark finished for a short holiday. So while he was finishing the last of the accounts I told him to pull a random face and look happy for being a Holiday. This is what i got.
The rest of Christmas Eve was spent wrapping presents after Ryan had gone to bed, and I learnt a new lesson so i hope I refer back to this next year:
PACK THE PRESENTS DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BOUGHT!!!
Im fully serious, i left all ryans presents i had bought him to wrap the night before Christmas and his Dad and I spent HOURS getting it ready for him. But heres a pic of the present pile slowly growing
So that was Christmas eve.


Awwww yay but was so worth the smiles on his little face xoxo
ReplyDeletethats the next post coming up lol, thats gonna take me aaaages
ReplyDelete