
So we had a visitor shortly after Christmas. Ryan and I both loved having her stay. my close friend who loves piggies about as much as I do. Even if it isnt showcased on my blog. It should be lol. Hmm something to look into maybe, get some pictures of slideshow of piggies on blog.
Anyway back to the original topic, miss Vanessa Price came to visit us for 4 days and it was great fun. She spent a lot of time with Ryan doing crafts, drawing, chasing him, playdoh, the list is endless.
I couldnt thank Vanessa enough for coming to see us. Having her here wasnt just awesome as I loved spending time with me, but it also gave me a chance to have a little bit of me time and know my boy was in very capable hands. Vanessa is currently sitting a course in childcare at University and i already know that she will be great as she was awesome with my son.
We also had a drinks night with another friend of mine who had come up from Auckland. Niccole. It was a great night had by all. I did had to convince Vanessa to relax and not be so shy, but she tried really hard after realising i wasnt going to let her sit in her room all night alone and came to talk to her and convinced her to come out, and a great night was had by all.
So here on my blog i would like to say thankyou to vanz for coming up to see me. I still treasure all the presents you gave me, i even have your card still pinned up in my lounge. Ryan still knows your name Aunty Nessa as well.
HEHE LOVE YOU VANZ <3 HERES A GANGSTA PIG FOR YOU


very cool
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWW how awesome and you are so very welcome :) lolol oh shame need a better photo of me with u lol.... i feel special and so glad u love ya pressies :) also happy u had some you time and was great getting to know you more.... wuff u my friend :)
ReplyDelete