
Before i start i have something i have to rave about that i bought today at the Warehouse. So excited, got 3 different make up products for $10. LA Colors is the brand and i swatched some on my hand, actually pretty pigmented for a cheap warehouse make up brand. Eyeliner, brow pencil, my first pallet, and some eye shadow later and i was happy. Went to the warehouse with the intention of buying the male some shelves for his man shed, and a surprise for mister Ryan for staying dry overnight for 15 nights. Came out with make up, pajamas for me, 2 shelves, a train storage and train for Ryan, $174.00 later, oops, oh well, it was a treat to us. I always try take advantage when the male buys something for himself, means i can too. Needed new pjs anyway, and never an excuse not to buy make up
So back to the list that i have been following for my so called BLOGGERS BLOCK
Write about something which scares you
Well there is one clear one which sticks out in my mind as soon as being afraid is mentioned.
My apologies to anyone who just freaked out, but yup i feel the same way, so no dont really feel sorry for you haha.
Now to explain, till i was 14 I had my knight in shining armor my Dad come to my rescue no matter what time i had a spider in my room. It was 3am, there was a spider above my head, i woke my dad he would stumble into my room, squash the spider, remove it and go back to bed. My dad was the best for that.
But grown up of course I dont have my knight around. Yes I have my Male who will always kill them for me, but thats if hes around. Hes at the cafe, man i have to deal with them myself. Not only am i also afraid of them, we also figured out when i was about 15 that Im allergic to their bite. Just makes my relationship with this thing so much easier (not).
Anyway there is one clear story that sticks out in my mind when i think of anything Spiders, apart from the movie traumatising experience dont click if you dont like spiders, I remember a night where I had headed into a little town in Auckland to check out 2 statues of spiders.
The town is where the spiders are from in the movie i mention above, they are called Avondale Spiders, after the name of the town..Avondale. The statues look like this
I was taken there by my friends and the Male. I held on to the Male, and my friends, whoever I could grab on to and screamed and cried. Now these arent even real, its the actual size of them and the realness is just overwhelming. Standing under the one in the first picture made me sink to my knees and cry. In my defense its eyes glow red at night, its just so wrong.
So thats my fear lol. I have others but i think i have embarrassed myself enough for today, if lucky i might write another, one day.
Thanks for reading
xoxo






great post!! really interesting
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
milkyrabbit.blogspot.it