family

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 11 #100happydays



So hello, my name is Shannon and I have a small shopping addiction. Its not shocking, honestly i think theres a lot worse out there, but I do love spending the occasional amount of make up and nail polish for myself if there is some spare.

If you have read my blog you know i love make up, and have my own little place in our house where i have all things beauty so i can relax and apply make up when i have some spare time. I love it, it makes me happy and i get compliments from my other half which is always nice.

So today other half and I headed off to the Warehouse. Great store for people who dont know it, good prices, lots of different things, from canoes to make up, your general store for everything, bit like K Mart. Other half needed a new pillow for winter and I had managed to convince him that I really needed some new mascara. In my defense, for once, i actually did lol. My last one had run out and i only had one spare.

Also in New Zealand we have suddenly been slammed really hard by Winter and we were more than overdue to get some new slippers. Of course Mister 4 has 2 pairs and has no issues, its us that have to take care of ourselves lol.

So this is my happy post #11 of #100happydays my shopping purchase today, new pink neon slippers, Rimmel Mascara and Hair Dye as im more than over due for a change in colour. Im going darker for Winter and one even tone



Thanks for reading

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to speak your mind hehe